Best Western Prescottonian
1317 E Gurley Street, Prescott, AZ 86301-3313
Phone: +1 928-445-3096 | Fax: 928/445-3110 | 121 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
From Whiskey Row to the World's Oldest Rodeo, every guest at our Prescott hotel faces one big question: What do you do first?
Downtown Prescott is only a few minutes away, which is a big plus for business travelers and guests looking for the best dining and shopping. However, if a day on the links sounds more enticing, there are a number of golf courses nearby. From business to leisure, our Prescott hotel is in a great location to enjoy everything the region has to offer.
We’re the only Best Western in the area, and our reputation makes us stand out. Guests count on the outstanding quality, convenience, and customer service of our branded Prescott hotel. We also offer a fantastic location that’s convenient to the most popular destinations in the area. As a pet-friendly Prescott hotel, we welcome the entire family and are a favorite for guests traveling with furry friends.
Whether you’re in town for downtown Prescott events or one of the popular youth sports tournaments, you’ll be treated to a warm reception, plentiful parking and spacious accommodations. Outdoor recreational activities like hiking, cycling, and fishing are also available nearby.
Leave the most important meal of the day to us. Our complimentary full hot breakfast spread includes hot scrambled eggs, ham or sausage, a variety of breakfast pastries and breads, english muffin or bagels, a waffle station, a selection of fruits and cereals, and a choice of yogurts. Top it off with a mug of our famous 100% Arabica coffee or your choice of cold juices.
Book a comfortable, clean room at Best Western Prescottonian and see how our friendly staff can help make your vacation one to remember! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary hot buffet breakfast, full hot buffet includes a variety of breads, muffins and sweet rolls, scrambled eggs, sausage, other hot items, waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal, fruit, yogurt, milk, juice and coffee.
- Outdoor pool, heated pool is open seasonal
- Complimentary breakfast
- Guest laundry
- 24-hour front desk
- Cocktail lounge, located at Guacamaya Mexican Grill
- Free parking 24-hours
- Fax services, available 24-hours
- Safe deposit box
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Ice/vending machines
- Truck/RV parking 24-hour
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exter corridor
- Guest laundry, $1.25 fee
- Express check out Express checkout available to all guests
- Business center, 24-hours, high-speed internet, personal computer connection, wireless data connection, printer
- Fax machine
- Physically challenged services portable shower bench
- Hearing impaired services TDD phones
- Physically challenged facilities ramps, grab bars, roll-in shower
- Parking for the physically challenged free, 24-hour
- Outdoor parking
Best Western Prescottonian
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western prescottonian in Prescott.
Best Western Prescottonian
Conveniently located, the best western prescottonian in Prescott, Arizona is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 34.545255 / Latitude: -112.451425
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Highway 89 South to the intersection of Highway 69 and property will be on the left
From: The south. Take Interstate 17 North to Highway 69 West and 25 miles to Prescott. Just past the junction of Highway 69 and Highway 89 North to the Best Western Prescottonian.
From: The east. Take Interstate 17 North to Highway 69 West and 25 miles to Prescott. Just past the junction of Highway 69 and Highway 89 North to the Best Western Prescottonian.
From: The west. Take Interstate 40 to Highway 89 South. Located at the junction of Highway 69 and Highway 89 to the Best Western Prescottonian.
Best Western Prescottonian
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Gain insight into Arizona's history. The Sharlot Hall Museum began in 1928 from Sharlot M. Hall's vision to save Arizona's history with her collection of artifacts and documents. The Prescott campus includes seven historic buildings, the Fort Whipple Museum and the beautiful Rose Garden. They host several festivals throughout the year. The Library and Archives' collection of rare books and historical photographs is a must-see while visiting the Museum.
Historical plays and living History programs are also performed at the Blue Rose Theater. The Bashford House, a beautiful Victorian home, was saved from demolition and moved to it's current location on the Museum campus, to house the gift store – enjoy your stay in northern Arizona.
For a great example of the Old West, head to the northern Arizona town of Prescott for the famed Whiskey Row. Set along South Montezuma Street, Whiskey Row is a collection of everything from shops and museums to eateries, bars, and the legendary Palace Restaurant & Saloon.
Grab a seat at the Bird Cage Saloon, Jersey Lilly, or Matt’s Saloon, and be sure to shop through Sharlott Hall Museum Store and the Whiskey Row Mall. Then enjoy the classic-American Courthouse Square directly across the street from Whiskey Row.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from Smoki Museum, The Smoki Museum was created by the Smoki people and the the Civilian Works Administration to preserve and celebrate American Indian culture. It was built in 1935 with native stone and wood to resemble an Indian Pueblo. They preserve and celebrate mainly through displaying art, clothing, ornaments, and ceremonial paraphernalia from the tribes that inhabit the Southwest. The museum houses irreplaceable collections of prehistoric and contemporary pottery, prehistoric jewelry and stone artifacts.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Whiskey Row, The 100 block of S. Montezuma Street has long been known as Whiskey Row. A full block of historic bars and saloons where some of America's famous cowboys and outlaws drank. It is rich with town history and the site of many local activities.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bucky's Casino, Bucky's and Yavapai Casinos are sure to have your game! Enjoy non-stop action and BIG-WIN payouts, with over 560 of the most exciting and entertaining slot machines and table games in Arizona.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mountain Artists Guild, Was founded in 1949 by 25 Prescott artists. MAG is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing education, support and training in all aspects of the visual arts through exhibits, workshops, scholarships, seminars and practical experience in the creation of artistic works. The Mountain Artists Gallery & Gift Shop provides a place for emerging artists of all media to display and sell their work in a fine art gallery setting.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Sharlot Hall Museum, The Sharlot Hall Museum is an open-air museum located in Prescott, Arizona. Opened in 1928 by Sharlot M. Hall as the Old Governor's Mansion Museum, it is dedicated to preserving the history and folklore of Yavapai County, Arizona. It is the largest museum in the central territory of Arizona. Today, the Museum features seven historic buildings, compelling exhibits and beautiful gardens, which serve as the setting for numerous public festivals.
- 3.00 mile(s) from World's Oldest Rodeo, Since 1888, this traditional event has occurred annually over the 4th of July weekend with eight breath-taking performances.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Phippen Museum of Western, The Phippen Museum opened in 1984 and was named after Prescott resident and founding member of the Cowboy Artists of America, George Phippen. The Museum’s ongoing mission is to preserve and exhibit museum quality Western art and educate the public about the unique heritage, history, legends and influence of art of the American West.
- 26.00 mile(s) from Gunsite Academy, Gunsite Academy offers firearms training to elite military personnel, law enforcement officers and free citizens of the US.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Jerome Ghost Town, America's most vertical city and largest ghost Town in America. Once known as the wickedest town in the west, Jerome was a copper mining camp, growing from a settlement of tents to a roaring mining community. Founded in 1876, Jerome was once the fourth largest city in the Arizona Territory. In 1967 Jerome was designated a National Historic District. Today Jerome is a thriving tourist and artist community with a population of about 450.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Mingus Mountain, Located in the cool pines of central Arizona, Mingus Mountain offers a wide range of recreational opportunities including: picnicking, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, camping, fishing, hunting, hang gliding, and paragliding. Mingus has several hiking trails for a range of skill levels.
- 4.10 mile(s) from Watson Lake, Watson Lake is one of two reservoirs at the Granite Dells. A dam that was built on Granite Creek formed the lake, which offers many options for outdoor, recreational activities such as fishing, boating, kayaking and canoeing on the lake’s water. The Peavine Trail passes along the southeastern side of the lake and goes into the Granite Dells region. The multi-use trail is level and fairly easy. Bikers, horseback riders, hikers, and joggers utilize the multi-use trial, which is fairly easy. Birds galore inhabit the area, which is endorsed by Audubon as a premier place to birdwatch. Additionally there are opportunities for rock-climbing and bouldering as well as campsites available during the summer.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Target
- 1.00 mile(s) from Local Shopping, boutiques, galleries, and antiques
- 3.00 mile(s) from Prescott Gateway Mall
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 4.00 mile(s) from Granite Mountain Stables, horseback riding
- 6.00 mile(s) from Heritage Park Zoo
- 6.00 mile(s) from Thumb Butte, hiking trails, picnic areas and lots of pine trees
- 8.00 mile(s) from Lynx Lake
- 8.00 mile(s) from Antelope Hills Golf Course
- 10.00 mile(s) from Stoneridge Golf Course
- 15.00 mile(s) from Mortimer Family Farm, seasonal events and tours
- 15.00 mile(s) from Yavapai County Fairground
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Prescott, Arizona hotel.
- Plaza Bonita, on premises, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, great family Mexican Restaurant serving lunch, and dinner 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Palace Restaurant & Saloon, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, historic property serving steak and seafood
- 1.00 mile(s) from Prescott Brewing Company, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, micro-brewed beers and pub grub
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gurley Street Grill, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, pasta and burgers
- 1.00 mile(s) from Murphy's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, seafood, steaks, & prime rib
Best Western Prescottonian
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Prescott. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean