BEST WESTERN Prescottonian
1317 E Gurley Street, Prescott, AZ 86301-3313
Phone: 928/445-3096 | Fax: 928/445-3110 | 121 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
From Whiskey Row to the World's Oldest Rodeo, every guest at our Prescott hotel faces one big question: What do you do first?
Downtown Prescott is only a few minutes away, which is a big plus for business travelers and guests looking for the best dining and shopping. However, if a day on the links sounds more enticing, there are a number of golf courses nearby. From business to leisure, our Prescott hotel is in a great location to enjoy everything the region has to offer.
We¿re the only Best Western in the area, and our reputation makes us stand out. Guests count on the outstanding quality, convenience, and customer service of our branded Prescott hotel. We also offer a fantastic location that¿s convenient to the most popular destinations in the area. As a pet-friendly Prescott hotel, we welcome the entire family and are a favorite for guests traveling with furry friends.
Whether you¿re in town for downtown Prescott events or one of the popular youth sports tournaments, you¿ll be treated to a warm reception, plentiful parking and spacious accommodations. Outdoor recreational activities like hiking, cycling, and fishing are also available nearby.
Leave the most important meal of the day to us. Our complimentary full hot breakfast spread includes hot scrambled eggs, ham or sausage, a variety of breakfast pastries and breads, english muffin or bagels, a waffle station, a selection of fruits and cereals, and a choice of yogurts. Top it off with a mug of our famous 100% Arabica coffee or your choice of cold juices.
Book a comfortable, clean room at BEST WESTERN Prescottonian and see how our friendly staff can help make your vacation one to remember! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary hot buffet breakfast, full hot buffet includes a variety of breads, muffins and sweet rolls, scrambled eggs, sausage, other hot items, waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal, fruit, yogurt, milk, juice and coffee.
- Outdoor pool Heated seasonal
- Complimentary breakfast
- Guest laundry
- 24-hour front desk
- Cocktail lounge, located at Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant
- Free parking free, 24-hour
- Fax services, available 24-hours
- Outdoor parking free, 24-hour
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television, service provided by CableOne
- Free in-room wireless internet access
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Ice/vending machines
- Truck/RV parking free, 24-hour
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exter corridor
- Guest laundry, $1.25 fee
- Express check out Express checkout available to all guests
- Business center, 24 hours, high-speed Internet, personal computer connection, wireless data connection
- Physically challenged services portable shower bench
- Hearing impaired services TDD phones
- Physically challenged facilities ramps, grab bars, roll-in shower
- Parking for the physically challenged free, 24-hour
BEST WESTERN Prescottonian
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western prescottonian in Prescott.
BEST WESTERN Prescottonian
Conveniently located, the best western prescottonian in Prescott, Arizona is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 34.545255 / Latitude: -112.451425
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Highway 89 South to the intersection of Highway 69 and property will be on the left
From: The south. Take Interstate 17 North to Highway 69 West and 25 miles to Prescott. Just past the junction of Highway 69 and Highway 89 North to the BEST WESTERN Prescottonian.
From: The east. Take Interstate 17 North to Highway 69 West and 25 miles to Prescott. Just past the junction of Highway 69 and Highway 89 North to the BEST WESTERN Prescottonian.
From: The west. Take Interstate 40 to Highway 89 South. Located at the junction of Highway 69 and Highway 89 to the BEST WESTERN Prescottonian.
BEST WESTERN Prescottonian
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Sharlot Hall Museum and Campus began in 1928 from Sharlot M. Hall's vision to save Arizona's history with her collection of artifacts and documents. The Prescott campus includes seven historic buildings, the Fort Whipple Museum and the beautiful Rose Garden. They host several festivals throughout the year. The Library and Archives' collection of rare books and historical photographs is a must-see while visiting the Museum.
Historical plays and living History programs are also performed at the Blue Rose Theater. The Bashford House, a beautiful Victorian home, was saved from demolition and moved to it's current location on the Museum campus, to house the gift store. Consider staying with Best Western hotels for convenient and comfortable lodging, while in Northern Arizona.
For a great example of the Old West, head to the northern Arizona town of Prescott for the famed Whiskey Row. Set along South Montezuma Street, Whiskey Row is a collection of everything from shops and museums to eateries, bars, and the legendary Palace Restaurant & Saloon.
Grab a seat at the Bird Cage Saloon, Jersey Lilly, or Matt’s Saloon, and be sure to shop through Sharlott Hall Museum Store and the Whiskey Row Mall. Then enjoy the classic-American Courthouse Square directly across the street from Whiskey Row.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from Smoky Museum, the museum houses irreplaceable collections of prehistoric and contemporary pottery, prehistoric jewelry and stone artifacts.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Whiskey Row, the 100 block of S. Montezuma Street has long been known as Whiskey Row. It is rich with town history and the site of many local activities.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Buck's and Yavapai Casino, Indian Casino
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mountain Artists Guild, was founded in 1949 by 25 Prescott artists. MAG provides an opportunity for members to expand their skills and creativity in a supportive environment and to volunteer their talents to help the organization
- 1.50 mile(s) from Sharlot Hall Museum, largest museum in the central territory of Arizona dedicated to providing educational adventures in human and natural history
- 3.00 mile(s) from World's Oldest Rodeo, held annually over the 4th of July weekend since 1888.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Phippen Museum of Western, Center for American Western Art to preserve & exhibit museum quality Western art & educate the public about the unique heritage, history, legends, & influences of art of the American West
- 26.00 mile(s) from Gunsite Academy, firearms training center
- 30.00 mile(s) from Jerome Ghost Town, America's most vertical city and largest ghost Town in America. Once known as the wickedest town in the west, Jerome was a copper mining camp, growing from a settlement of tents to a roaring mining community.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Mingus Mountain, has several hiking trails for a range of skill levels.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Target
- 1.00 mile(s) from Local Shopping, boutiques, galleries, and antiques
- 3.00 mile(s) from Prescott Gateway Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 10.00 mile(s) from Prescott Valley
- 30.00 mile(s) from Jerome
- 40.00 mile(s) from Cottonwood
- 60.00 mile(s) from Wickenburg
- 65.00 mile(s) from Sedona
- 100 mile(s) from Flagstaff
- 1.00 mile(s) from Veteran's Hospital
- 1.00 mile(s) from Yavapai County Courthouse
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bureau of Land Management
- 2.00 mile(s) from U.S. Forest Service
- 3.00 mile(s) from Yavapai Regional Medical
- 10.00 mile(s) from Lockheed Martin, Prescott Hub
- 10.00 mile(s) from Rueger, Gun Manufacturer
- 0.25 mile(s) from Yavapai Community College, local community College approximately 3500 students registered
- 3.00 mile(s) from Prescott College, Liberal Arts College
- 8.00 mile(s) from Embry Riddle Aeronautical, A Top rated aviation university in the USA
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 4.00 mile(s) from Granite Mountain Stables, horseback riding
- 6.00 mile(s) from Heritage Park Zoo
- 6.00 mile(s) from Thumb Butte, hiking trails, picnic areas and lots of pine trees
- 8.00 mile(s) from Lynx Lake
- 8.00 mile(s) from Antelope Hills Golf Course
- 10.00 mile(s) from Stoneridge Golf Course
- 15.00 mile(s) from Mortimer Family Farm, seasonal events and tours
- 15.00 mile(s) from Yavapai County Fairground
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Prescott, Arizona hotel.
- Plaza Bonita, on premises, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, great family Mexican Restaurant serving lunch, and dinner 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Palace Restaurant & Saloon, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, historic property serving steak and seafood
- 1.00 mile(s) from Prescott Brewing Company, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, micro-brewed beers and pub grub
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gurley Street Grill, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, pasta and burgers
- 1.00 mile(s) from Murphy's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, seafood, steaks, & prime rib
BEST WESTERN Prescottonian
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Prescott. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
6th Annual Northern Arizona BBQ Festival
Enjoy a weekend of excellent BBA, a beer garden, live music, kid's activities, vendors, and so much more in the northern Arizona town of Williams.
16th Annual Arizona Highland Celtic Festival
Presented by the Northern Arizona Celtic Heritage Society, this event sees a weekend's worth of live music, family activities, beverages, Celtic-themed workshops, and so much more at Foxglenn Park in Flagstaff.
2015 Prescott Film Festival
Check out advanced screenings, short films, guest appearences, and more cinema-themed events at Yavapai College Performing Arts Center in Prescott. Event start times vary by day.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean