BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial
7320 E Camelback Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-3404
Phone: 480/994-4170 | Fax: 480/659-3925 | 54 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial!
Location is everything when you're traveling, which is why our Scottsdale hotel is nestled close to the Entertainment District, but still drivable from Camelback Mountain.
Whether you prefer the great outdoors or the city life, you can have it all when you stay with us. Enjoy a large, heated swimming pool and relaxing patios at our Scottsdale hotel. A business center is also onsite so you're always connected.
Scottsdale Fashion Square is in the neighborhood, and all the excitement of downtown Scottsdale is at your fingertips.
Whether you’re here for the Phoenix Open, a NASCAR® event, or to catch a spring training game, we'll keep you connected to all the action. The Barrett Jackson® Car Auction also can’t be missed, and a trip to Taliesin West is a must.
Stop by Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter home and see the king of architecture in action, or slip away to the Scottsdale McDowell Mountain Preserve to really get away from it all. Students and professors at the Scottsdale Culinary Institute®, Scottsdale Community College are some of our regular guests, and a meeting with Fox Restaurant Concepts has never been easier with our easily accessible Scottsdale hotel location.
Shopping in Old Town Scottsdale is a real treat, and the Arts District always has something happening. A trip to the Fifth Ave. shops completes any trip, while the Desert Botanical Gardens® is a haven in the city. If you're here for the new Mercedes Benz® dealership, it's also situated close to our property for your convenience.
Reserve a room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial today for competitive rates!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel including public areas
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Hot tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Concierge, located at front desk
- Multilingual staff, English and Spanish
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas, and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Notary public
- Exercise facility 24 Hour Check out our new executive fitness center, complete with StairMaster® Stair Machine, Green Series® Treadmill and cycle, free weights, and BodyCraft® Strength Machine.
- Mail services
- Wedding services, special rates for wedding groups
- Meeting facilities, executive board room
- Theater ticket desk located at front desk
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Garage parking
- Truck/RV parking, 26 foot truck maximum
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus sundial in Scottsdale.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial
Conveniently located, the best western plus sundial in Scottsdale, Arizona is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.502675 / Latitude: -111.922365
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 17 to 101 East to Chaparral Road turn right, go to Miller Road turn left, go to Camelback Road turn right and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial is on the right.
From: The south. Take Interstate 17 to 202 East to 101 North, exit on Indian School Road turn left, go to Hayden Road turn right, go to Camelback Road turn left, go thru Miller Road the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial is ahead on the right
From: The west. Take Interstate 10 to 202 East, exit on 44th Street turn left, go to Camelback Road turn right, when you cross Scottsdale Road, THE BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial is ahead on the left.
From: The east. Take Interstate 60 to the 101 North Exit at Indian School Road and turn left, go to Hayden Road turn right go to Camelback Road turn left, cross Miller Road, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial is ahead on the right.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Take in a ballgame in Scottsdale. Salt River Fields at Talking Stick is the spring training home to both the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies. The facility is the first of its kind to be built on Indian land in the country. The teams are partners with the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community.
This stadium and sports complex includes a ballpark stadium with a capacity for 11,000 fans, twelve practice fields, clubhouses for the Major and Minor League teams and team offices. Enjoy cheering on your favorite team as you gaze at the incredible views of the McDowell Mountains, Superstition Mountains, Four Peaks Mountains and Camelback Mountain, surrounding the Phoenix valley.
With a wide variety of luxury retailers, Scottsdale Fashion Square draws shoppers to the Phoenix-area community of Scottsdale.
Enjoy Spring Training baseball in Arizona. Scottsdale Stadium is home to the San Francisco Giants Spring Training games. Located in Old Town Scottsdale, the stadium is within walking distance to several area shops, restaurants and galleries. A variety of year-round events are also held at the stadium, including the Starlight Sleepover, weddings, company picnics, parties and baseball tournaments and camps.
Action during the Arizona Fall League includes games played by the Scottsdale Scorpions verses a variety of minor league teams. The expanded clubhouse, baseball training room and batting tunnel are wonderful amenities for the players. Schedule time during the game to visit the stadium's Arizona Fall League Hall of Fame.
As one of Arizona's the premier comedy clubs, Stand Up Scottsdale is a great destination for central Arizona travelers looking for a fun night out. Set just minutes from downtown Scottsdale, and a quick drive from Phoenix, Stand Up Scottsdale has featured top comics like Darren Carter, and Rachel Feinstein. Wednesday nights are open mic nights – show up early, sign up and give it a go. Friday and Saturday nights are the main shows at Stand Up Scottsdale.
There's plenty to see and do in Scottsdale. After an afternoon of golf at Scottsdale Silverado Golf Club, and an evening touring Taliesin West, the personal home and studio of Frank Lloyd Wright, finish off the night with some laughs and Stand Up Scottsdale.
An iconic Arizona attraction, Taliesin West began as a personal home and studio for Frank Lloyd Wright in 1937. Today, a variety of tours are offered to see first-hand, how Wright incorporated the desert with indoor spaces and his philosophies and theory of design. Educational programs continue today through the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation's programs.
Depending on the tour, you can see the terraces, gardens and walkways that link together the Cabaret Theater, Music Pavilion and Wright's office. Or, view the newly restored living space, the Garden Room and sit in the Wright-designed furniture. Taliesin West is located in the foothills of the McDowell Mountains in Scottsdale. Stay close to Phoenix area attractions, events, and restaurants.
Located in the growing city of Scottsdale, the Tournament Players Club (commonly known as TPC) is the home of one the PGA’s most famed tournaments – the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
TPC provides everyone from beginners to the pros with a scenic, golf respite found on the east side of the Phoenix Metro Area. TPC features two courses – the Stadium Course and the Champions Course. During the Waste Management Phoenix Open, the Bird's Nest will host fun-filled concerts at the end of each day.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Scottsdale Waterfront, upscale shopping and gourmet restaurants walking, jogging, cycling along the city's canal banks
- 0.10 mile(s) from Entertainment District, Arizona's ultimate destination for fun and nightlife. Boasting one of the most up to the minute club scenes in the country.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Scottsdale Fashion Square, The valleys ultimate preferred shopping destination including Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus,Dillards, Macy's and Barneys
- 3.00 mile(s) from Camelback Mountain, Echo Canyon Park, hike a natural rugged trail to the areas most famous mountain
- 6.00 mile(s) from Desert Botanical Garden, desert horticulture in natural setting with an interpretive center.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Taliesen West, winter Home of famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright
- 15.00 mile(s) from MIM, Musical Instrument Museum
- 0.10 miles(s) from Scottsdale Fashion Square, The Southwest ultimate, preferred shopping, Nordstrom, Macys, Dillards, Nieman Marcus, Barneys New York
- 0.10 miles(s) from Camelback Miller Plaza, Sunflower Market, Pet Smart, T J Max
- 0.15 mile(s) from Old Town Scottsdale, the West's most western town, specialty restaurants and souvenir shops
- 3.00 mile(s) from Scottsdale Borgata, highend specialty shops.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Scottsdale Hilton Village, high end specialty shops, Houstons Restaurant
- 4.00 mile(s) from Biltmore Fashion Park, high-end specialty, Saks Fifth Ave, Capital Grill, True Food, Zin Burger, Stingray Sushi
- 4.00 mile(s) from Shops at the Gainey, Paradise Bakery, Bloom Restaurant
- 5.00 mile(s) from Camelback Colonade, Marshalls, Last Chance, Bed, Bath & Beyond and Best Buy
- 6.00 mile(s) from Pavillions, Target, Michael's, JoAnne's, Sports Authority, Hi Health, Home Depot
- 6.00 mile(s) from Kierland Commons, Tommy Bahama, Crate and Barrel, Z gallery
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 0.05 mile(s) from Canal Bank Pathway, joggers, runners, cyclist
- 0.05 mile(s) from Entertainment District, a cluster of the most up to the minute clubs festure everything from country to todays hot hits.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Art Walk, every Thursday stroll through the upscale galleries on North Marshall Way meet artists and sample wine.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Sars Gym, full equipment, state of the art gym, walk-ins welcome, drop in for guests nominal fee
- 2.00 mile(s) from Centenial Golf Course, 9 hole public course, inexpensive popular with guests.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Scottsdale Stadium, home of the San Fransisco Giants spring training.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Camelback Mountain, Echo Canyon Trailhead the most hiked trail in America.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Salt River Stadiuim, spring training home for Chicago Cubs.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Chase Field, home of the Arizona Diamond Backs.
- 25.00 mile(s) from University of Phoenix Stadium, huge venue for football and many other events
BEST WESTERN PLUS Sundial
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Scottsdale. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Scottsdale ArtWalk
The Scottsdale ArtWalk, now in it's 41st year, takes place every Thursday night. The Walk features art openings, live music, food and drinks, and special events/exhibits throughout the year. The Walks begin at 7 p.m. in the Scottsdale Arts District.
2015 BCS National Championship
The two best college football teams in the nation square-off for four quarters of high-octane action. The game will be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. Game time is TBA.
2016 Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series
One the Valley's biggest annual events is back, complete with Health and Fitness Expo, 5K, Kids Rocks, 10K, half marathon, and plenty of partying. The course runs through parts of Phoenix and Tempe – start times are TBA.
2015 Waste Management Phoenix Open
Professional golf's best and brightest shoot for par during this week-long event, held at the Tournament Players Club in Scottsdale. All four rounds, practice rounds, and special event start times vary by day.
2016 Arizona Craft Beer Relay
Share a tasty brew with some of your mates at the WeKoPa Resort in Phoenix during this special, outdoor event. Relay teams compete in a 5K for prizes and bragging rights while sampling some of the region's best craft brews. The fun begins at noon.
2017 NCAA March Madness Final Four Tournament
For the first time ever, Phoenix will host the NCAA men's basketball Final Four at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. Tip-off time is TBA.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean