Best Western Plus Mesa
1563 S Gilbert Road, Mesa, AZ 85204-6007
Phone: 480/926-3600 | Fax: 480/926-4892 | 115 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Whether it's an event at Mesa Community College or an outdoor adventure that brings guests to the region, staying at this Mesa Arizona hotel gets every trip started right.
A number of guests who need extended stays depend on our property to be a home away from home. Our Mesa hotel is perfectly positioned along highway US-60, centered between Phoenix-Mesa Gateway airport and Phoenix Sky Harbor. Our ideal location, comfortable accommodations and irreplaceable staff makes us the perfect choice for both business and leisure travelers alike.
When searching for Phoenix East Valley hotels, why not choose a property recently renovated and re-opened as a Best Western Plus in May 2014? With over 100 attractions, tours, and museums within a 30 minute drive from the hotel, top-rated Arizona attractions are minutes away. We're centered perfectly between downtown Mesa just 4.5 miles away and downtown Gilbert, only 4.5 miles away. Located at the northeast corner of US-60, the highway is easily accessible.
Plan to escape the Valley of the Sun with a day trip to Sedona or the Grand Canyon. With beautiful weather and sunshine throughout the year, the entertainment choices are endless. Multiple options for outdoor recreation can be found right here in Mesa's own backyard. While fishing or boating at Canyon Lake, take a moment to enjoy the scenery of the Superstition Mountains or a hike on Apache Trail. Both Golfland-SunSplash and the Salt River recreation are only minutes away along the US-60 corridor. With new shows and talent added every day, the Mesa Arts Center will never disappoint.
Business travelers find our 24 hour business center, hot breakfast and pillow-top mattresses help them start each day off feeling refreshed and more productive. No matter what one's reasoning for visiting the Phoenix East Valley, Best Western Plus Mesa will ensure your visit to Mesa will never be forgotten.
Reserve your next stay at Best Western Plus Mesa today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, we have four hot items plus fruit and pastries daily
- Outdoor pool, heated, set at eighty-five degrees
- Hot tub, located next to the pool
- Exercise facility, complimentary, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. newly remodeled in 2013. Five new machines and cardiovascular exercise.
- Stationary bike, two
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English and Spanish
- Laundromat, coin operated washer and dryer
- Dry cleaning, same day service available
- Late check out
- Safe deposit box, located in the back office
- Cable or satellite television, satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, complimentary, 24-hours, two guest at a time time may use the computers, plus there is a center table in the lobby where a laptop may be used
- Printer available
- Fax services, the front desk staff is able to fax papers for all their guest
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Dataports, available in meeting room
- Mail services, we are able to send out regular mail for any guest. We sell stamps at the front desk.
- Meeting facilities, two, the Kachina Room and the Kokopelli Room, audio visual equipment, modem and dataport
- Sunbathing, in the pool area
- Hearing impaired services, TTY systems available
- Physically challenged facilities, easy access to breakfast area
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, complimentary, 24-hours
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, outdoor, 24-hours
- Outdoor parking, complimentary, 24-hours
- Truck/RV parking, complimentary, limited space available
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary USA Today® newspaper in the lobby
- High-speed Internet access
Best Western Plus Mesa
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus mesa in Mesa.
Best Western Plus Mesa
Conveniently located, the best western plus mesa in Mesa, Arizona is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.387765 / Latitude: -111.787615
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Drive east on East Sky Harbor Boulevard, merge onto AZ-202 Loop East toward Tempe, merge onto AZ-101-Loop South via Exit 9. Take the US-60 East/US-60 West Exit 55, toward Globe/Phoenix, merge onto US-60 East via Exit 55A on the left toward Globe. Take the Gilbert Road Exit 182, turn left onto South Gilbert Road and the Best Western Plus Mesa Hotel is on the right.
From: Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. Head northwest on South Sossaman Road toward East Tahoe Avenue. Turn left onto East Ray Road, take the first right onto South Power Road, merge onto US-60 West via the ramp on the left toward Phoenix. Take the Gilbert Road Exit 182, turn right onto South Gilbert Road and the Best Western Plus Mesa Hotel is on the right.
Best Western Plus Mesa
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Located on the former William Air Force Base in Mesa, the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is a public air facility serving communities throughout central Arizona. A focus city for Allegiant Air, AZA acts as a relief facility for Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The Mesa airport features three runways across 3,020 acres.
The airport served as a pilot training facility during World War II, and graduated more instructors and student pilots than any other base in America. The base closed in 1993, allowing Williams Gateway Airport to offer passenger flights in March 1994. The airport changed its name to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport in 2008.
One of best places to catch a ballgame in Mesa, Riverview Park is multipurpose, sporting complex just southeast of Phoenix. The park is most notably the home of Major League Baseball's Chicago Cubs. The Cubs play spring training games at Cubs Park from early March to Early April every year while they compete in the Cactus League.
Other features at the park include an urban fishing lake, a large playground area complete with open fields, a small water park, and shaded picnic areas. Be sure to explore the miles of open sidewalk, perfect for a spring bike ride, and the 50 foot rope-climb structure.
Located in central Arizona – just a short drive east of Mesa and Apache Junction – the Tonto National Monument preserves two ancient cliff dwellings dating back to the Salado Phenomena. The monument site houses a plethora of historic artifacts as well, including woven cotton, pottery, and more.
Things to do at the Tonto National Monument include walking through the cliff dwellings and viewing the impressive architecture in person, as well as picnicking and hiking the Lower Cliff Dwelling Trail. Visitors also enjoy picturesque views of the Sonoran Desert landscape and neighboring Theodore Roosevelt Lake.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Mesa Arts Center, the Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum is the exciting visual art exhibition space at Mesa Arts Center. In five stunning galleries, the Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum showcases curated and juried exhibitions of contemporary art by emerging and internationally recognized artists. MCAM also offers lectures by significant artists and arts professionals, art workshops, and a volunteer docent program.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Salt River Tubing, inner tubing down the river, swimming is also available
- 3.00 mile(s) from Arizona Museum of Natural History, is the premier natural history museum in Arizona. It is dedicated to inspire wonder, respect and understanding for the natural and cultural history of the Southwest.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Las Sendas Golf Club, this popular 18-hole golf course has a rating of 73.8 and a slope of 149, with generous fairways and subtle greens.
- 4.00 mile(s) from National Comedy Theatre, Phoenix's Home for Improv Comedy is appropriate for all audiences. There are no drink or age minimums.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Stratum Laser Tag, the world's largest Technotainment Laser Tag Arena and Entertainment Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Caswells, Mesa's premier air conditioned indoor shooting range for ages 21 and older
- 2.00 mile(s) from AMC Mesa Grand 24, movie theater
- 6.00 mile(s) from Saguaro Scuba, with thousands of certifications from the beginning open water diver to instructor. Our staff and instructors are a highly trained group of individuals with decades of experience. If you are looking for safe, professional training, at the lowest prices, Saguaro Scuba is the right choice. Private lessons are also available.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Arizona Outback Adventures, is the premier adventure tour and corporate team building company in the Southwest, specializing in bike rentals and guided adventure tours including half-day rafting, kayak, road bike and mountain biking tours in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, or multi-day all-inclusive guided hiking, cycling, and multi-sport trips in Arizona, Utah, California, and Colorado.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Fiesta Mall, 1445 West Southern Avenue Mesa, AZ 85202, open every day except Christmas
- 3.00 mile(s) from Superstition Springs Center, 6555 East Southern Avenue Mesa, AZ 85206 480-832-0212, open every day except Christmas
- 7.00 mile(s) from Chandler Fashion Center, 3111 West Chandler Boulevard Chandler, AZ 85226, open every day except Christmas
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 8.00 mile(s) from Hohokam Stadium, Chicago Cubs® Spring Training field
- 1.00 mile(s) from Amazing Jake's Food & Fun, inside amusement park with buffet
- 1.05 mile(s) from Organ Stop Pizza, pizza place with organ music, great for all ages
- 1.06 mile(s) from Golfland® Sunsplash, miniature golf, with arcade and a water park
- 15.00 mile(s) from Superstition Mountains, hiking trails, great exercise
- Adjacent to Native New Yorker, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.50 mile(s) from Charleston's® Restaurant, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Giant Hamburgers, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.75 mile(s) from Flaming Kabob, cafe, Mediterranean, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from TQLA, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.75 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Golden Corral®, buffet, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.05 mile(s) from India Oven, cafe, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner, buffet at lunch only and a regular menu for dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Starbucks®, brasserie, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 0.06 mile(s) from New China Buffet, buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Black Bear Diner, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Best Western Plus Mesa
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Mesa. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean