BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona
1200 W Highway 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336-5741
Phone: 928/282-3072 | Fax: 928/282-7218 | 110 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona!
Guests looking for gorgeous views of the red rocks can find them right here at our Sedona hotel.
Sedona, Arizona is known for its peaceful beauty and the red rock views are abundant and especially gorgeous from the Promenade Terraces of our Sedona hotel. We're a pet-friendly hotel because we understand that the whole family should be welcome on a vacation. With a complimentary About Town shuttle, there's no need to worry about car rentals or driving while staying with us.
Guests come to our Sedona hotel for many reasons, some to get close to nature, others are looking for a romantic getaway and of course for our famous vortexes. Allow our complimentary concierge service to assist you in planning your ultimate Sedona getaway! Enjoy the full southwestern experience from horseback riding to wine tours. There are river adventures to discover, the Grand Canyon to visit and Oak Creek Canyon for nature lovers. Our Sedona hotel with its great hilltop location is the perfect home base for all your Sedona adventures.
Our Sedona hotel offers 360 degree views, and we're centrally located close to all of the top attractions. Enjoy spa treatments, discovering ancient sites and hot air ballooning for a little romance. Helicopter tours and biplane tours are popular options. Whether you enjoy fly fishing, off-roading, or simply want a luxurious home base for northern Arizona explorations, you can find it here.
Hiking and sightseeing are favorite activities for many guests at our Sedona hotel. Whether you're into mountain biking, in town for one of the many exciting festivals or here to get in tune with your spirituality, count on us to make your time in Sedona as enjoyable as possible. Our on-staff concierge and all our friendly staff members are dedicated to ensuring you're comfortable at all times. From adventure to meditation, it's all possible in Sedona.
Reserve your quiet room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Buffet style
- Outdoor pool, heated, open year around, whirlpool, located next to our outdoor pool,
- Hot tub, open year around
- Exercise facility, complimentary, open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Concierge activity planning services, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Multilingual staff, English and Spanish, no translation services available.
- Porterage/bell services 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Guest laundry
- Safe deposit box, located at front desk
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services, please inquire at front desk.
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Convenience store/Sundry, located in lobby.
- Physically challenged services, shower bench available, shuttle service and bellman available.
- Physically challenged facilities, all rooms accessible by wheelchair, bars in all bathrooms.
- Parking for the physically challenged, free
- Ice/vending machines, numerous machines located throughout the property
- Courtesy shuttle, within five miles of the hotel
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Truck/RV parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Terraced promenade decks with beautiful red rock views
- Complimentary newspaper in lobby and breakfast room
- Coffee & tea in the lobby
- Microwave in the lobby
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus inn of sedona in Sedona.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona
Conveniently located, the best western plus inn of sedona in Sedona, Arizona is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 34.863955 / Latitude: -111.781245
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Phoenix. Go north on Interstate 17 to Route 179 West, Exit 298. Turn left on Highway 89A. Continue on Highway 89A to Soldiers Pass Road. Turn right to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, located in the Sedona Oak Creek resort area.
From: Flagstaff. Turn south on Highway 89A, Exit 337, go through Oak Creek Canyon to Sedona. Continue to Highway 89A to Soldiers Pass Road. Turn right to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, located one block on your right.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Slide Rock State Park in Oak Creek Canyon, near Sedona, is well-known for the slippery rocks that make up a natural water chute. But many don't know that it's along side an historic 43-acre apple farm that's one of few remaining intact canyon homesteads left today.
Grab your swimming gear and head over to the Park for an afternoon of sliding down the slippery rocks or just relax in the sun along the creek. It's a wonderful way to spend a summer day in Northern Arizona. The beautiful tree-lined drive to the Canyon is also a fun way to enjoy the Arizona warmth. Best Western hotels in Sedona offer wonderful accommodations and guest services convenient to Oak Creek Canyon.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from Pink Jeep Tours, multiple tours ranging from on-road tours to thrilling off road rides over the red rocks. Spectacular views and knowledgeable guides make Pink Jeep the premier Jeep® company in Sedona. Contact the hotel concierge to book your tour and save! Packages available.
- 0.15 miles(s) from Sedona New Day Spa, relaxing massages, facials and body treatments.
- 22.00 mile(s) from Verde Canyon Railroad, wilderness train
- 29.75 mile(s) from Out of Africa® Wildlife Park
- 1.00 mile(s) from Arizona Helicopter Adventures, flights that will take your breath away over beautiful Sedona. See ancient ruins from a new perspective! Contact the hotel Concierge for more information and to book your tour.
- 19.56 mile(s) from Blazin' M Ranch, chuckwagon supper & live Western stage show
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sky Safari Charter Tours, air tours to the Grand Canyon.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Therapy on the Rocks, Myofascial Release® treatments
- 0.50 mile(s) from Vortex at Sedona Airport. Let our "About Town" shuttle take you to the vortex that is literally across the street from the hotel. Climb up and be amazed at the panoramic views of the famous red rock formations. Feel the energy that Sedona is known for.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Chapel of the Holy Cross, Catholic church built into the red rocks
- 12.00 mile(s) from Palatki Heritage Site, 860+ year old Sinaguan ruins. Reservations required.
- 21.85 mile(s) from Tuzigoot National Monument, built around 1000 A.D. - Sinagua ruins
- 27.20 mile(s) from Montezuma's Castle, Sinaguan cliff dwelling
- 115 mile(s) from Grand Canyon National Park
- 24.68 mile(s) from Cliff Castle® Casino, restaurants, bowling
- 11.00 mile(s) from Red Rock Balloon Adventure, hot air balloon rides over the red rocks
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Shops at Pinion Point, specialty shops, galleries and restaurants
- 2.00 mile(s) from Tlaquepaque Shopping Center with old-world charm. Galleries, restaurants and eclectic shops
- 2.00 mile(s) from Uptown Shopping District, uptown features Main Street shopping, galleries restaurants and tours.
- 2.50 mile(s) from Hillside Shops, Upscale shops, galleries and restaurants with a hilltop view.
- 11.00 mile(s) from Oak Creek Factory Outlet, brand-name outlet stores and restaurants
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 16.00 mile(s) from Cottonwood
- 26.62 mile(s) from Jerome, historic mining town
- 28.00 mile(s) from Camp Verde
- 36.00 mile(s) from Flagstaff
- 60.00 mile(s) from Williams
- 67.00 mile(s) from Prescott
- 87.00 mile(s) from Payson. Sedona to Payson via Flagstaff. Make a left on 89A, headed north out of the hotel. Follow 89A for about 27 miles to Flagstaff until you see the exit for I-17 North. Follow I-17, then take the Lake Mary Road Exit. Continue south for 21 minutes. Turn onto Mormon Lake Road West Side, follow for 24 minutes. Turn right on County Road 209/Lake Mary Road, follow for 37 minutes. From there, turn right on 87 for about 41 minutes which leads to Payson. Gorgeous lakes, pine trees and mountain views throughout.
- 116 mile(s) from Phoenix
- 231 mile(s) from Tucson
- 232 mile(s) from Lake Havasu City
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.20 mile(s) from Rainbow Trout Farm, fishing, picnic tables
- 6.00 mile(s) from Red Rock State Park, guided nature walks, hiking, picnicking & more
- 7.00 mile(s) from Bell Rock, vortex - hiking
- 8.35 mile(s) from Oak Creek Country Club, 4 Star rated golf course
- 8.64 mile(s) from Sedona Golf Resort, 4 Star rated golf course
- 20.00 mile(s) from M Diamond Ranch Horseback Riding, will pick up at the hotel
- Adjacent to Judi's American Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner. A true mom and pop atmosphere, they boast the finest baby back ribs in town, as well as a shrimp and scallop pasta to die for. Other selections include beef, chicken, seafood, salads, sandwiches and more. Prices range $10.00 USD to $30.00 USD, Monday through Saturday 11:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Sunday 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Heartline Cafe, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. A cozy, garden atmosphere with a spectacular view of the red rocks. The cuisine is American with a gourmet flair. Delicious grilled meats, pastas, salads and soups. Fresh local trout served. Prices range $18.00 USD to $50.00 USD, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday (closed on Mondays).
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mesa Grill, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. An American grill offering many of our traditional favorites such as all-American breakfasts and lunches with delectable omelets, egg dishes, burgers, sandwiches, steaks and seafood and more. Lot's of choices with something for everyone. The Mesa Grill has an intimate interior dining environment, extensive grounds with outdoor dining areas and great views from the top of Airport Mesa. Ideal for everyday dining, special occasions, and events.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Barking Frog, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner. This is a family friendly environment that serves casual border favorites. Fresh fish is always on hand for the weekly specials and the tableside guacamole is made to order.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cowboy Club, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Formerly the historic Oak Creek Tavern, it was a gathering place for Sedona's early settlers. The kitchen produces the finest in Angus and buffalo steaks, game, fresh seafood as well as signature dishes such as cactus fries and rattlesnake. Prices range from $18.00 USD to $30.00 USD, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hideaway, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner. A local favorite, this Italian family eatery is perched on a hilltop, with a deck that overhangs Oak Creek. The pizza is excellent, as are the antipasto salads. The Hideaway has subs and tasty pasta dishes as well.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dahl & DeLuca, full service, Italian, open for: dinner. Includes pasta, fine meats, and seafood, price range $25.00 USD to $50.00 USD, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. This establishment is very popular with locals and repeat guests. Dahl & DiLuca has some of the best food critic reviews and also serves banquets and caters for parties and special events.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Javelina Cantina, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner. With locations in Sedona and Lake Havasu City, this cantina features an extensive list of south of the border selections, including tamales, enchiladas, tacos and quesadillas. Price range $12.00 USD to $25.00 USD, 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. daily. Javelina Cantina has great views from the patio and is popular with locals and visitors alike. Great Margaritas and other drink specials are part of their daily fare.
- 2.50 mile(s) from Shugrues Hillside Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner. For the past 25 years award winning Chef Michael Mullins is known for outstanding cuisine featuring steaks, chops, poultry dishes as well as some of the best seafood in town. Amazing desserts include a chocolate decadent cake and creme brulee. There is a full bar and extensive wine list. Red Rock views on the patio provide a beautiful and memorable dining experience. Prices $5.00 USD - $35.00 USD. Mon-Sun, Lunch: 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., Dinner 5:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Brunch: Sat/Sun 9:00 a.m-3:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Sedona. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Bike MS: Ride the Vortex
Cyclists of all skill levels gear up for 30 to 150-mile courses through beautiful Sedona landscapes. The two-day event features food, entertainment, a massage tent, and even a beer garden.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean