BEST WESTERN Mezona Inn
250 W Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85201-7312
Phone: 480/834-9233 | Fax: 480/844-7920 | 128 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Stay at this charming Mesa hotel and enjoy easy access to events and attractions like the Mesa Convention Center, Spring Training and Mesa Arts Center.
Whether you're here to escape the cold on a family vacation or to get some work done with the area's businesses, you'll never have a dull moment during your stay. Guests can also enjoy visiting the Chicago Cubs' Spring Training stadium, Hohokam Stadium, as well as Sun Devil Stadium and Casino Arizona. Located in historic downtown Mesa, Mesa Center for the Arts, the LDS Mormon Temple, Mesa Riverview Center and Sunsplash Water Park are all nearby, too.
This hotel in Mesa, AZ is within minutes of retail therapy at Chandler Fashion Square Mall and Superstition Springs Mall. You'll also have access to charming restaurants and wonderful shopping in Gilbert, Tempe, Phoenix and Scottsdale.
Those traveling on business will have easy access to Desert Samaritan Hospital, Mesa Community College, Boeing, East Valley Institute of Technology and the Mayo Clinic. With Mesa Convention Center less than a mile away, you can easily attend the area's many conferences and events. This Mesa hotel also offers event space for up to 75 attendees. Located just 12 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, this Arizona hotel makes traveling easy and stress-free for all kinds of travelers.
The clean, well-appointed rooms all offer high-speed Internet access, cable or satellite television with HBO®, a refrigerator, a microwave, a coffee maker and much more. Wake up to a delicious complimentary hot breakfast buffet.
This pet-friendly Mesa hotel offers many more amenities - cool off or spend a day in the sun at the outdoor heated pool and hot tub. We also offer free parking, a business center, fresh baked cookies, 24-hour security and a complimentary newspaper.
For an affordable visit to Mesa, Arizona at a hotel with very friendly, attentive staff, reserve a stay at the BEST WESTERN Superstition Springs Inn today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Outstanding breakfast
- Outdoor pool, heated, large pool with lots of chase lounges so you can soak up the sun
- Hot tub, oversized spa in separate fenced area from pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Laundromat, three washers and four dryers with a large folding table
- Express check in
- Late check out, as available
- Safe deposit box
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms, high-speed Internet, wireless data connection, PC connection
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Conference facilities
- Meeting facilities, three rooms 250, 500, 800 square feet each
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., high-speed Internet, wireless data connection, and PC connection
- Printer available for network and internet
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Physically challenged services Portable shower chairs and toilet risers, walker and wheelchair available
- Hearing impaired services We have TDD phone equipment
- Physically challenged facilities We have ramps to parking, grab bars in all rooms and three roll-in showers
- Ice/vending machines
- Complimentary newspaper
- Fresh baked cookies
- Exterior entrances with parking near rooms
- 24-hour security
- 10% discount for AAA and AARP members
BEST WESTERN Mezona Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western mezona inn in Mesa.
BEST WESTERN Mezona Inn
Conveniently located, the best western mezona inn in Mesa, Arizona is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.415365 / Latitude: -111.838505
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Sky Harbor Airport. Exit east to Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway), and continue east about ten miles to Country Club Drive. Exit the freeway and turn right going south to Main Street and turn left going east. The BEST WESTERN Mezona Inn is located on the left side of the road. Due to Metro Light Rail construction, access to the hotel is no longer available from eastbound on Main Street. Sections of Main Street are reduced to one lane. Enter north of Main Street from Country Club Drive on Pepper Place.
From: The north. Take Interstate 17 south to exit on the Loop 101 east, next on 202 east. Going on Loop 202 east exit at Country Club Drive, going right (south) proceed to Main Street and then turn left (east). BEST WESTERN Mezona Inn is located on the left side of the road. Due to Metro Light Rail construction, access to the hotel is no longer available from eastbound on Main Street. Sections of Main Street are reduced to one lane. Enter north of Main Street from Country Club Drive on Pepper Place.
From: The south. Take Interstate 10 west to exit on Highway 60 east to Mesa. Exit Highway 60 at Country Club Drive, and turn left going north on Country Club Drive. Continue to Main Street and turn right going east, BEST WESTERN Mezona Inn is located on the left side of the road. Due to Metro Light Rail construction, access to the hotel is no longer available from eastbound on Main Street. Sections of Main Street are reduced to one lane. Enter north of Main Street from Country Club Drive on Pepper Place.
From: The east. Take Highway 60 west, and exit at Country Club Drive, turning right (north) onto Country Club Drive and travel towards Main Street. Turn right going east onto Main Street and BEST WESTERN Mezona Inn is located on the left side of the road. Due to Metro Light Rail construction, access to the hotel is no longer available from eastbound on Main Street. Sections of Main Street are reduced to one lane. Enter north of Main Street from Country Club Drive on Pepper Place.
From: The west. Take Interstate 10 east, exit to 202 east to Country Club Drive. Exit the freeway and turn right going south, and then on Main Street turn left (east). BEST WESTERN Mezona Inn is located on the left side of the road. Due to Metro Light Rail construction, access to the hotel is no longer available from eastbound on Main Street. Sections of Main Street are reduced to one lane. Enter north of Main Street from Country Club Drive on Pepper Place.
BEST WESTERN Mezona Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Hohokam Stadium is the Cactus League, spring training home to the Chicago Cubs baseball team. The stadium is located in the Phoenix suburb of Mesa, twenty minutes from Sky Harbor International Airport. Cheer on your favorite player as you relax under the sunny skies. During the Fall, visit the ballpark to watch the Arizona Fall League team, the Mesa Solar Sox, play in the stadium.
Looking for a unique venue for your next special event or meeting? The stadium's outdoor 3rd Base Patio, Budweiser Tent and Suite are available for accommodating up to 230 people. Festivals and concerts are also fun here. Check into one of the several Mesa area Best Western hotels, to enjoy a peaceful night's rest.
In operation for over 35 years, the Mesa Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was the first temple built in Arizona. It is one of three temples designed without a tower or spire and features the grand staircase leading to the Celestial Room. The murals and carved friezes in the corners are beautiful finishes of the temple.
If traveling to Mesa during Easter time, be sure to visit the temple to see the outdoor Easter Pageant - one of the largest pageants in the world. There are several Best Western hotels minutes from the temple and throughout the Phoenix area, offering comfortable accommodations. Enjoy your travels in the Valley of the Sun.
Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, located on the former William Air Force Base in Mesa, served as a pilot training facility during World War II. The base graduated more instructors and student pilots than any other base in America. The base closed in 1993, allowing Williams Gateway Airport to offer passenger flights in March 1994. The airport changed its name to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, in 2008.
Commercial flights to over thirty destinations, are available via the two airlines, in the Charles L. Williams Terminal. Airport visitors will find everything they need for traveling, including delicious food at Paradise Bakery and Cafe, gifts at the Arizona Highways gift shop and travel items in the Flightline Market. Stay close to the airport in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in Central Arizona.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.20 mile(s) from Mesa Arts Center, Where Arizona Discovers Great Art and Entertainment
- 0.80 mile(s) from Mesa Convention Center, Ampitheatre, Outdoor Concert Venue and Convention Hall
- 1.00 mile(s) from LDS Morman Temple, home of Genealogy Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sunsplash Water Park, Memorial Day to Labor Day
- 2.00 mile(s) from Mesa Riverview Center, New Retail and entertainment area
- 5.00 mile(s) from Sun Devil Stadium, home of the NFL's Arizona Cardinals
- 5.00 mile(s) from Gammage Theater at ASU
- 5.00 mile(s) from Scottsdale, Old Scottsdale Shopping area
- 8.00 mile(s) from Phoenix Zoo & Botanical Garden
- 8.00 mile(s) from Broadway Palms West Dinner theater
- 13.00 mile(s) from Chase Field, Home of the Arizona Diamondbacks
- 13.00 mile(s) from US Airways Arena, Home of the Phoenix Suns and Mercury/ Concert Venue
- 15.00 mile(s) from Big League Dreams Field, Replica Baseball fields and sports park
- 20.00 mile(s) from Turf Paradise, horse and simulcast racing
- 20.00 mile(s) from Firebird Raceway
- 20.00 mile(s) from Superstition Mountains Re, great hiking
- 30.00 mile(s) from Cricket Pavillion, large concert pavillion
- 250 mile(s) from South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- 7.00mile(s) from Superstition Springs Mall
- 7.00mile(s) from Chandler Fashion Square
- 10.00mile(s) from Arizona Mills Mall, upgraded outlet shopping
- 12.00mile(s) from Scottsdale Fifth Avenue Shopping
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.00 mile(s) from Tempe
- 5.00 mile(s) from Chandler
- 7.00 mile(s) from Gilbert
- 10.00 mile(s) from Scottsdale
- 13.00 mile(s) from Phoenix
- 17.00 mile(s) from Apache Junction/Gold Canyon
- 25.00 mile(s) from Scottsdale
- 30.00 mile(s) from Glendale
- 4.00 mile(s) from Desert Samaritan Hospital
- 8.00 mile(s) from Falcon Field
- 8.00 mile(s) from Boeing
- 8.00 mile(s) from TRW
- 25.00 mile(s) from Mayo Clinic
- 1.00 mile(s) from Benedictine University, ben.edu
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wilkes University, wilkes.edu
- 1.00 mile(s) from Westminster College, westminster-mo.edu
- 2.00 mile(s) from East Valley, Institute of Technology
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mesa Community College
- 2.00 mile(s) from University of Phoenix, phx.edu
- 3.00 mile(s) from Albright College, mesa.albright.edu
- 5.00 mile(s) from Arizona State University
- 14.00 mile(s) from A.T. Still University, tomorrow's healthcare professionals www.atsu.edu/travel
- 18.00 mile(s) from Arizona State University, Polytechnic Campus poly.asu.edu
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hohokam Stadium, spring training home of the Chicago Cubs
- 5.00 mile(s) from Casino Arizona, gaming and entertainment
- 5.00 mile(s) from Sun Devil Stadium,
- 18.00 mile(s) from Apache Trail, hiking, sightseeing and old west adventure
- 20.00 mile(s) from Gila River Casino
- 20.00 mile(s) from Salt River/ Saguaro Lake, tubing and water sports
- 50.00 mile(s) from Phoenix International Raceway
- 24.00 mile(s) from AZ Renaissance Festival, medieval amusement park
- Adjacent to Il Vinaio, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, beer and wine bar. Sunday brunch closed on Mondays
- Adjacent to Kirk's Sports Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m., sports themed fun, food and beverages
- Adjacent to Queens Pizzeria, deli, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, pizza sandwiches and salads. Delivery available
- Adjacent to Taco Bell, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Inside the Bungalow, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- Across the street from El Charro, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Grandma's Kitchen, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, good home style cooking
- Across the street from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.03 mile(s) from Nunthaporn's Thai Cuisine, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.04 mile(s) from Jimmy Johns, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner, great sandwiches and service. Delivery available
- 0.05 mile(s) from Blue Adobe, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Landmark Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pier de Orleans, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, steaks, seafood, cajun and down home comfort food are all available and delicious.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Organ Stop Pizza, buffet, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Mezona Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Mesa. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Travel back in time 500 years with this celebration of Renaissance-period life, complete with performances, shops, and of course giant turkey drumsticks. The fun runs through the end of March just off U.S. Route 60 in Apache Junction.
The pop superstar brings The Prismatic World Tour and half a dozen #1 hits to Jobing.com Arena in Glendale. The sing along starts at 7 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean