Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites
4470 S Power Road, Mesa, AZ 85212-3632
Phone: +1 480-457-8181 | Fax: 480/988-3235 | 110 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Retreat to the Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites and enjoy peaceful accommodations at our Mesa, AZ hotel. Tranquilly located just minutes from the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport on the Mesa/Gilbert border near major Phoenix Valley cities with easy access to Loop 202 and US-60. You will feel right at home with our rich décor, beautiful landscaping, warm and welcoming staff, spacious and tastefully decorated guestrooms and generous amenities including high-speed wireless Internet, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, premium cable with HBO®, CNN and much more!
Wake up each morning to a complimentary full hot breakfast buffet to start your day right. After breakfast, head out in the beautiful Arizona sunshine and explore the nearby tourist attractions while enjoying the many options of exceptional area dining, shopping and sightseeing. Here for a sporting event? Mesa is the spring training home of the Chicago Cubs® and the Oakland A®'s both stadiums located just a short drive. We are also the closest hotel to Big League Dreams sporting facility which hosts several events each year. If you are traveling with a large group, we gladly accept group reservations making this the perfect place for teams to stay while in the area.
Traveling for business? The Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites is just minutes from many locations such as the ASU® Polytechnic Campus, Gilbert Hospital, Cessna, Gateway Aviation, TRW and more! Complimentary airport and area transportation available daily making traveling easy and stress-free.
Get the most value out of your stay by taking advantage of many more on-site amenities including an outdoor heated pool & Jacuzzi®, Legacy Lounge and happy hour, exercise facility, guest laundry, 24-hour business center and more!
For an extraordinary trip to Mesa, make a reservation at the Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Cocktail lounge, free lite dinner and glass of wine or beer served 5:30 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. open nightly. Bar open until 9:30 p.m.
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. elliptical trainer and multi-function machine
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English and Spanish)
- Poolside services
- Porterage/bell services
- Laundromat, coin operated washer and dryer
- Express check out
- Late check out, on availability, charges may apply
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access.
- Business center, complimentary and open 24-hours
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Weight lifting equipment
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Video billing
- Meeting facilities, modem/dataport available, two boardrooms with permanent seating for up to 20 per room - 40 maximim
- Banquet facilities
- Stair stepper
- Conference facilities
- Catering, available for a fee
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Executive/club floors/VIP services
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Giftshop or newsstand, beer and wine sales, snacks, drinks, sundries
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Motorcoach parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Evening reception
- Dry cleaning available offsite. 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. prices may vary
- Mail services
- Local shuttle BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Airport car 4:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Monday - Sunday reservations required, based on availability
- Babysitting, children's activities and game room available offsite
- Sleep and Fly parking available at $20.00 for the first seven days. Please call the hotel for details.
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western legacy inn & suites in Mesa.
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western legacy inn & suites in Mesa, Arizona is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.334882 / Latitude: -111.687596
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Sky Harbor International Airport. Take the east side exit and follow the signs to the Loop 202 Red Mountain Freeway heading east. Stay on Loop 202 for 4 miles and then exit onto the Loop 101 Freeway heading south. After 10 miles Loop 101 ends. Exit onto the Loop 202 San Tan Freeway heading east. After 14 miles exit on Power Road and turn left. The Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites is on the left side about a 0.5 miles north of the southern loop of the 202.
From: Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. Exit by turning right on Sossaman Road. Sossaman Road becomes Ray Road. Turn right on Power Road. The Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites is on the left about one mile.
From: Downtown Phoenix. Take Interstate 10 East towards Tucson. Do not take the exit at the 202/51 interchange, stay on Interstate 10. Six miles after passing the US 60 interchange exit onto the Loop 202 Freeway (right after Chandler Boulevard) heading east (Freeway only goes one direction). Take Loop 202 for 19 miles and exit onto Power Road. Turn left and go under the freeway. The Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites is on the left about 0.5 miles.
From: Downtown Gilbert. Take South Val Vista Drive south to Warner Road. Turn left on Warner Road. Take Warner Road to Power Road. Turn right on Power Road. The Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites is on the right.
From: Downtown Chandler. Take South Arizona Avenue south to Loop 202 Freeway. Turn left onto the Loop 202 Eastbound. Exit at Power Road. Turn left and go under the freeway. The Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites is on the left about 0.5 miles.
From: Scottsdale/North Valley. Take the Loop 101 Freeway all the way until it ends just past Chandler Boulevard. Take the Loop 202 East to Power Road. Exit at Power Road. Turn left and go under the freeway. The Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites is on the left about 0.5 miles. If you exit before the Loop 101 ends on the first Loop 202 interchange, stay on the Loop 202 all the way around until you reach the second Power Road Exit. Turn right and The Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites is on the left.
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Recently renovated, Hohokam Stadium in Mesa is the Cactus League Spring Training home field of the Oakland Athletics of Major League Baseball. The stadium features a seating capacity of 12,500 and houses the largest scoreboard in the Cactus League.
The stadium is located on the east side of the Phoenix metro area – centrally located near Tempe, Scottsdale, and Chandler. MLB’s Cactus League season runs from late February through the first week of April – just before the MLB regular season gets underway.
In operation for over 35 years, the Mesa Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was the first temple built in Arizona. It is one of three temples designed without a tower or spire and features the grand staircase leading to the Celestial Room. The murals and carved friezes in the corners are beautiful finishes of the temple.
If traveling to Mesa during Easter time, be sure to visit the temple to see the outdoor Easter Pageant - one of the largest pageants in the world. There are many top attractions just minutes from the temple and throughout the Phoenix area, offering fun-filled days. Enjoy your travels in the Valley of the Sun.
Located on the former William Air Force Base in Mesa, the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is a public air facility serving communities throughout central Arizona. A focus city for Allegiant Air, AZA acts as a relief facility for Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The Mesa airport features three runways across 3,020 acres.
The airport served as a pilot training facility during World War II, and graduated more instructors and student pilots than any other base in America. The base closed in 1993, allowing Williams Gateway Airport to offer passenger flights in March 1994. The airport changed its name to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport in 2008.
One of best places to catch a ballgame in Mesa, Riverview Park is multipurpose, sporting complex just southeast of Phoenix. The park is most notably the home of Major League Baseball's Chicago Cubs. The Cubs play spring training games at Cubs Park from early March to Early April every year while they compete in the Cactus League.
Other features at the park include an urban fishing lake, a large playground area complete with open fields, a small water park, and shaded picnic areas. Be sure to explore the miles of open sidewalk, perfect for a spring bike ride, and the 50 foot rope-climb structure.
Located in central Arizona – just a short drive east of Mesa and Apache Junction – the Tonto National Monument preserves two ancient cliff dwellings dating back to the Salado Phenomena. The monument site houses a plethora of historic artifacts as well, including woven cotton, pottery, and more.
Things to do at the Tonto National Monument include walking through the cliff dwellings and viewing the impressive architecture in person, as well as picnicking and hiking the Lower Cliff Dwelling Trail. Visitors also enjoy picturesque views of the Sonoran Desert landscape and neighboring Theodore Roosevelt Lake.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Big League Dreams, baseball stadium complex
- 5.00 mile(s) from Hale Center Theater
- 6.00 mile(s) from Broadway Palms
- 6.00 mile(s) from Gilbert Days, annual Town rodeo and special events
- 7.91 mile(s) from Goldfield Ghost Town, experience the wild, wild, west as you walk through an old ghost town, jeep tours, saloons, candy stores
- 10.00 mile(s) from Commemorative Air Force Muesum, old fighter planes, rides for purchase on a World War II B-17 Bomber.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Horseman's Park
- 11.40 mile(s) from Stratum Laser Tag, entertainment center for the entire family
- 13.00 mile(s) from Golfland Sunsplash, great family venue- water park and miniature golf
- 13.00 mile(s) from Amazing Jakes, great family fun and entertainment- games galore- great food!
- 14.98 mile(s) from Arizona Museum for Youth, great family fun for all ages
- 18.00 mile(s) from Rennaissance Fair, fabulous entertainment and enjoyment for the entire family
- 21.00 mile(s) from Firebird International Raceway, internationally famous for NHRA drag racing, SCCA road racing, and boat drags on the lake.
- 24.00 mile(s) from Phoenix Historical Museum, exciting adventures -great family event
- 34.00 mile(s) from Barrett Jackson Auction, the finest collector car auction in the world at Westworld in nearby Scottsdale
- 44.00 mile(s) from Country Thunder, the Southwest's largest country and western outdoor concert in nearby Florence
- 49.00 mile(s) from Phoenix International Raceway, watch funny car races among popular racing
- 4.00 mile(s) from Superstition Springs Center
- 6.00 mile(s) from San Tan Mall, shopping
- 8.00 mile(s) from Dana Park Village Square, upscale shopping, boutiques and gourmet foods
- 12.00 mile(s) from Mesa Grand, specialty stores, dining and cinemas
- 15.00 mile(s) from Bass Pro Shops, boats, sporting goods
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 3.00 mile(s) from APS Flight Training
- 4.00 mile(s) from Trilogy Golf Club
- 4.48 mile(s) from Western Skies Golf Club
- 5.00 mile(s) from Superstition Springs Golf
- 5.00 mile(s) from Polar Ice, indoor hockey
- 6.00 mile(s) from Amazing Jakes, Indoor go karts, bumper cars, laser tag, bowling, pizza buffet and video games
- 8.00 mile(s) from Sunsplash, outdoor water park and miniature golf course, go-carts, and in-door video games
- 15.00 mile(s) from Salt River, river rafting, swimming, picnics
- 21.00 mile(s) from Bondourant Race School, school of high performance driving- karts, race cars, group events
- 25.00 mile(s) from Canyon Lake, boating, skiing, swimming
- 30.00 mile(s) from Superstitious Mountains, mountain hiking
- 30.00 mile(s) from Saguaro Lake, boating, skiing, picnics
- 0.5 mile(s) from Sweet Tomatoes, Buffet, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Salad Bar, Soups and Bakery. Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes.
- .5 mile(s) from Chipotle Mexican Grill, Bar/Lounge, Tex-Mex, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .5 mile(s) from Subway, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .5 mile(s) from Chick-Fil-A, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .5 mile(s) from Starbucks, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch,
- .5 mile(s) from Native New Yorker, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Ono Hawaiian BBQ, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from YC's Mongolian Grill, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Applebees, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Show your guest room key and receive 10% off bill.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Village Inn, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Panda Express, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jamba Juice, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cold Stone Creamery, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.3 mile(s) from Salerno's, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.4 mile(s) from Joe's Farm Grill, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.50 mile(s) from Flight Deck Cafe, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Rubios, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.00 mile(s) from TGI Fridays, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Black Angus, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Rosati's Pizza, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Arbys, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Mesa. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean