BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City
11201 Grand Avenue, Youngtown, AZ 85363-1014
Phone: 623/933-8211 | Fax: 623/933-5062 | 96 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City!
Whether you need to be near Sun City, Arizona or Surprise, Arizona, our Youngtown hotel has a superior location, making commutes easy for guests.
Glendale, Arizona and Peoria, Arizona are just a short drive away from our Youngtown hotel. Our proximity to spring training stadiums makes us a popular choice for sports teams and their loved ones. The University of Phoenix Stadium is minutes away, and our friendly staff always goes the extra mile to make each guest as comfortable as possible. Whether you're visiting family in Sun City or here for the spring training games, the right hotel can make a world of difference.
Boswell Hospital is also close to our Youngtown hotel, and we're a home away from home for medical patients and visiting doctors, nurses and hospital staff. A quick commute is important if you have several appointments lined up. A quiet, spacious and cool room with luxury bedding can make any stay just a little easier. Depend on us to make your stay everything it can be, starting with a warm welcome and easy check-in.
The Surprise Tennis Tournaments and Arizona Cardinals Games bring many travelers to our Youngtown hotel. With the Phoenix International Raceway® nearby, we're also a haven for adrenaline junkies. As the main thoroughfare from Phoenix to Vegas, we're popular with road trippers and travelers looking for a relaxing trip. The Luke Air Force Base is also in the neighborhood, and service men and women along with their loved ones count on us to make them feel at home while they're in town.
Regardless of what brings you to the region, whether you're just passing through or here for work, you deserve a hotel that puts your comfort first. That's exactly what we promise at our Youngtown hotel. Friendly service, top-notch amenities and a fantastic location sets the stage for a great trip.
Reserve a quiet room at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary full breakfast, enjoy your breakfast poolside (weather permitting).
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool, heated year round with a large sundeck to take in Arizona's over 300 days of sunshine a year
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, nominal fee of 1.00 to wash & 1.00 to dry, per load
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Sunbathing, three-tier sun deck
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Inter/Exter corridor
- Multilingual staff speaks Spanish
- Laundromat, coin operated
- Express check out. Leave the keys in the room; no need to stop at the desk
- Late check out. Best Western Rewards® members may have an extra hour. Half charge until 3 p.m.
- Business center, 24 hours, printing, faxing and copy service at no cost
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- High-speed Internet access in public areas, free
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Physically challenged services. Wheelchair onsite free to use first, come first serve. TTY, Pool lift.
- Gift shop or newsstand Free USA Today eveyday at hotel and the QuikTrip® convenience store next door sells other publications
- Truck/RV parking Self-parking a few oversized spots for RV or busses
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Coffee, iced tea and popcorn in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi access thoughout entire property
- Lending library
- Beverages include hot regular and decaffeinated coffee, assorted tea blends, hot chocolate, orange, apple and tomato juice, iced tea and milk
- Pastries including assorted Danish, muffins, bagels, English muffins, regular and sugar-free jams and jellies
- Hot and cold cereals including raisin bran, Cheerios® and oatmeal
- Enjoy waffles, French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy
- Seasonal fruits including apples, oranges and grapefruit
- Dairy products including yogurt, cream cheese and butter
BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western inn & suites of sun city in Youngtown.
BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City
Conveniently located, the best western inn & suites of sun city in Youngtown, Arizona is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.605705 / Latitude: -112.301755
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 17. Take Interstate 17 and exit at Loop 101. Travel west to Grand Avenue Exit, travel northwest three miles to the BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City.
From: Interstate 10. Take Interstate 10 and travel north on Loop 101 for ten miles, turn left onto Grand Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City is located on the road to Las Vegas.
From: Loop 101. Turn northwest onto Grand Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City is located on the left two miles from Loop 101.
From: Loop 303. Exit at Bell Road East to Grand Avenue, turn right on Grand Avenue and drive for three miles and the BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City is on right.
From: Peoria Sports Complex. Exit Peoria Sports Complex head north to Bell Road west to Loop 101. Go south on Loop 101 for three miles exit northwest onto Grand Avenue. The BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City is located on the left two miles from Loop 101.
From: Surprise stadium. Bell Road east to Grand Avenue, turn right on Grand Avenue and drive for three miles and the BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City is on right.
BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Home of the NFL's Arizona Cardinals, the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona is unique with it's retractable roof and field – a design unlike any other stadium in America. The stadium hosts over 90 events per year, with 63,400 permanent seats, luxury lofts, and lounges. The 160,000-square-foot exhibit space allows for concerts, consumer shows, motorsports, rodeos, soccer, basketball and of course, football.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 4.00 mile(s) from Surprise Stadium, Spring training home of the Kansas City Royals and Texas Rangers
- 6.00 mile(s) from Peoria Sports Complex, Spring training home of the Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres
- 9.00 mile(s) from Camelback Ranch, Spring Training Home of The Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago White Sox
- 4.00 mile(s) from University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the NFL Arizona Cardinals, closest Best Western Hotel
- 4.00 mile(s) from Westgate Entertainment, Westgate City center is the west valley biggest and newest arts and entertainment district. Hotel offers a shopping, dining and discount guide to all guest at no cost. Located only four miles from the BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City featuring over 16 restaurants and bars, a 24 screen AMC and a walking boulevard it is the prefect place for a night out.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Jobbing.com arena, home of the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes
- 6.00 mile(s) from Glendale Civic Center
- 9.00 mile(s) from Wildlife Zoo & Aquarium, Arizona's largest collection of exotic animals up close and personal. For more information call 623-935-wild or visit wildlifeworld.com
- 18.00 mile(s) from Veterans Memorial Coliseu
- 15.00 mile(s) from White Tank Riding stables, get a taste of the old west with riding stables located in one of the beautiful regional park in Arizona's Sonoran Desert. White Tank Regional Park stables offers horseback riding, horse-drawn wagon rides, pony rides for kids, picnics, campfires and cookouts. For more information call 623-935-7455 or visit www.whitetanksriding.com
- 30.00 mile(s) from Musical Instrument Museum, the most extraordinary museum you will ever experience. Travel the world of music in five geographical galleries. More information mim.org or call 480-478-6000
- 15.00 mile(s) from Maricopa County Fair Ground
- 27.00 mile(s) from US Airways Arena, home of the Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury, for ticket sales call 480-784-4444, event information call 602-379-7800
- 27.00 mile(s) from Chase Field, home of the Arizona Diamondbacks, 602-462-6000
- 9.00 mile(s) from Antique Center, downtown Glendale is home to a variety of antique shops and restaurants
- 27.00 mile(s) from Arizona Science Center, 602-716-2000
- 25 mile(s) from VeeQuiva Casino, west valley's only casino located 25 miles from Sun City
- 20 mile(s) from Seay's, the valley's place to relax and unwind Chicago style. Featuring music and a great Chicago style menu fun for all. More information call 602-266-0203.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Arrowhead Mall, The west valley's largest shopping, dining and entertainment facility
- 6.00 mile(s) from Westgate City Center, Arizona's newest sports, shopping dining and entertainment facility
- 20.00 mile(s) from Goodyear Marketplace, Flea Market, 623-853-1488
- 27.00 mile(s) from Phoenix Park & Swap, 800-772-0852
- 50.00 mile(s) from Mesa Market Place, Swap Meet, Arizona's largest flea market, bingo and casinos
- 7.00 mile(s) from Tanger Outlets, Arizona's newest outlets featuring retailers such as Coach, Calvin Klein, Nike, H&M and many more.
- 13.00 mile(s) from Cabella's, world's foremost outfitter anything you need or would want for hunting, camping, fishing or outdoor gear. A big indoor aquarium and archery range.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from Youngtown Cactus Garden, playground and picnic area
- 1.00 mile(s) from Youngtown Lake Park, playground and picnic area
- 4.00 mile(s) from Coyote Lakes Golf Course, 623-566-2323
- 5.00 mile(s) from Maricopa County Perf orming Arts, Maricopa County Center for the Performing Arts
- 5.00 mile(s) from Polar Ice Rink, 623-334-6600
- 5.00 mile(s) from Surprise Water Park, 623-266-4644
- 5.00 mile(s) from AMC Arrowhead 14 Theaters, 623-956-4AMC
- 5.00 mile(s) from Country Meadows, Golf Course, 623-972-1364
- 6.00 mile(s) from Legends Arrowhead Golf
- 6.00 mile(s) from Hillcrest Golf Course, 623-584-1500
- 6.00 mile(s) from Pueblo Mirage Golf Course, 623-583-0425
- 7.00 mile(s) from Sun Village Golf Course, 623-587-5774
- 8.00 mile(s) from Castles and Coasters, 602-997-7575
- 9.00 mile(s) from Great Eagle Golf at Happy, 623-584-6000
- 9.00 mile(s) from Waterworld Swim Park, 602-581-1947
- 10.00 mile(s) from Canyon Raceway
- 10.00 mile(s) from Turf Paradise, horse racing, 602-942-1101
- 11.00 mile(s) from Arizona Traditions, Golf Course, 623-587-4000 Parks
- 11.00 mile(s) from White Tank Riding Stables, 623-935-7455
- 13.00 mile(s) from Thunderbird Park, picnic area and hiking schools
- 15.00 mile(s) from White Tank Mountain, Regional Park
- 20.00 mile(s) from PIR, Phoenix International Raceway
- 25.00 mile(s) from Ben Avery, Shooting Facility, 623-582-8313
- 35.00 mile(s) from Gila River Casino, Vee Quiva
- 40.00 mile(s) from Casino Arizona - Indian Bend
- 0.10 mile(s) from Denny's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 24-hours within walking distance to the hotel
- 0.10 mile(s) from Jack in the Box, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, fast food within walking distance to the hotel
- 0.50 mile(s) from Arizona Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, great little local cafe within walking distance of the hotel.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Speakeasy Tavern, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, a local watering hole great for a quick drink with the Youngtown locals
- 1.00 mile(s) from Rio Mirage Cafe, full service, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, a local Mexican food restaurant and bar. Great food and great prices.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Five Guys Burgers, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Nino's Mexican, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Red Lobster, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Applebees, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Coco's Family Restaurant, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Long John Silver, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Filibertos, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Royal Cafe, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Taco Bell, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Subway, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Dairy Queen, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from New York West Bakery, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 5.00 mile(s) from Starbucks, cafe, American, open for: breakfast
- 5.00 mile(s) from Big Fat Greek Resturant, fast food, Greek, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Streets of New York, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from New China Buffet, buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Sun City
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Youngtown. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Arizona Renissance Festival
A reoccurring festival held each weekend at Festival Village in Gold Canyon. The festivities include over 25 live shows and events, tons of vendors, games, and plenty of costumed interpreters. Grab a ye olde meed – the gates open each weekend at 10 a.m.
2016 Arizona Craft Beer Relay
Share a tasty brew with some of your mates at the WeKoPa Resort in Phoenix during this special, outdoor event. Relay teams compete in a 5K for prizes and bragging rights while sampling some of the region's best craft brews. The fun begins at noon.
2016 Cactus League Spring Training
Calling all baseball fans – Cactus League Spring Training action is just around the corner. Be sure to plan your trip today so you don't miss any of the action.
2016 Phoenix Pride Festival
Steele Indian School Park hosts this get together, which is set to feature over 150 performances across five stages. Vendors, delicous food, and plenty of fun are sure to be on the itinerary. The festivities are underway at noon.
32nd Annual Historic Homes Tour & Antique Quilt Show
The city of Globe hosts its annual tour of historic homes and quilt show this spring throughout areas downtown. Check the schedule during your visit. The fun begins at 9 a.m.
2016 Phoenix Comicon
A celebration of all things sci-fi, fantasy, and pop culture will descend upon the Phoenix Convention Center for four days. Expect plenty of celebrity appearances, cosplay, collectibles, and even some premieres. Get your tickets today – this event is sure to sell out.
39th Annual Great Western Tube Float
Parker visitors won't want to miss their chance to catch residents float their very best floats down the strip during this friendly competition. This year's theme if Float-aritaville. The floats starting flowing at 9 a.m.
2017 NCAA March Madness Final Four Tournament
For the first time ever, Phoenix will host the NCAA men's basketball Final Four at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. Tip-off time is TBA.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean