Best Western Copper Hills Inn
1565 E South Street, Globe, AZ 85501-1475
Phone: 928/425-7575 | Fax: 928/425-4062 | 51 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to the Best Western Copper Hills Inn located in Globe, AZ, where the best in dining and shopping are just minutes away.
Each guest at our Globe hotel is treated like a VIP from the moment they arrive. A warm welcome, quiet and spacious accommodations, and amenities designed to make guests feel right at home are just the beginning. Depend on our knowledgeable staff to advise you on the best nearby restaurants and outdoor recreation, including scenic mountains and lakes.
The best hotels in Globe come with a brand name guests know and love. With a 3 Diamond AAA rating and fantastic online ratings from guests, staying at this property is an easy choice. A new hotel with state of the art amenities, a fitness center, hot tub and free full hot breakfast, everything you need for a flawless getaway is here. A favorite of wedding parties, business travelers, and leisure traveler and close to the County Capital and Copper Mines.
Whether guests are here for fishing and boating at nearby Roosevelt Lake, hunting, or the famous rodeos, where you stay makes a huge difference. Nearby, the Historic Hwy 60 cars and motorcycle runs take place, and nothing is better than a cozy pillow-top bed after a long day of riding. In historic downtown Globe, guests will find a number of antique shops and locally owned restaurants.
Government professionals statewide prefer to stay at this Globe hotel. Contractors, particularly with construction companies consider this property their home away from home. Whether guests are mining executives, corporate employees, or employees of the county, state, or city, this Globe property has it all. Travelers who like weekend escapes to nice, quiet mountain towns that aren’t too far away from the big city adore Globe. Enjoy the entire region, particularly during summer months when it’s cooler here than elsewhere in Arizona.
Book your next stay in Globe AZ at the Best Western Copper Hill Inn!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, Assorted Cold Cereals, Hot Oatmeal, Fruit Flavored Yogurt, French Toast, Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, Potatoes, Fresh Bagels, Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, English Muffins, Assorted Danish, Croissants, Assorted Muffins, White or Wheat Toast, Jellies
- Outdoor pool seasonal
- Exercise facility, 24 hours, free
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridors
- Guest laundry We have guest laundry; two coin operated washers and dryers on property that are available to you 24 hours a day. Detergent and fabric softener are also available at front desk for sale.Change is available 24 hours a day at the Front Desk..
- Laundromat We have guest laundry; two coin operated washers and dryers on property that are available to you 24 hours a day. Detergent and fabric softener are also available at front desk for sale.Change is available 24 hours a day at the Front Desk..
- Express check in
- Late check out
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access available in public areas.
- Business center, staffed, 24 hours, free, located in the main lobby
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Secretarial services
- Conference services
- Notary public
- Banquet facility
- Equipment rental
- Air-conditioning, in public areas
- Physically challenged facilities, swimming pool, breakfast lobby, check-in
- Ice/vending machines. There is one ice machine located in back of the hotel and two soda machines, one on each floor.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Copper Hills Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western copper hills inn in Globe.
Best Western Copper Hills Inn
Conveniently located, the best western copper hills inn in Globe, Arizona is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 33.396075 / Latitude: -110.768845
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Head south toward I-10 East and merge onto I-10 East. Make a slight right onto US-60 East (signs for Mesa/Globe). Continue onto West Ash Street/Willow Street and turn left onto East South Street. The Best Western Copper Hills Inn is just ahead.
From: Tucson. Head west on East Broadway Boulevard toward South Country Club Road. Take the first right onto North Country Club Road and go about three miles. Turn left onto East Fort Lowell Road and then turn right onto North Campbell Avenue. Turn left onto East River Road and then turn right onto AZ-77 North/North Oracle Road and continue to follow AZ-77 North for approximately 95 miles. Turn left onto US-70 West and continue onto East Ash Street and turn right onto East South Street. The Best Western Copper Hills Inn is just ahead.
From: Show Low. Head west on US-60 West/East Deuce of Clubs toward North 9th Place. Continue to follow US-60 West and turn right onto East Ash Street, then make a slight right onto South Hill Street. Take the first left onto East Cottonwood Street and take the first right onto South Broad Street. The Best Western Copper Hills Inn is just ahead.
Best Western Copper Hills Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 39 mile(s) from Tonto National Monument, Situated within rugged terrain in the northeastern part of the Sonoran Desert, these well-preserved cliff dwellings were occupied during the 13th, 14th, and early 15th centuries.
- 39 mile(s) from Salt River Canyon Wilderness, is a 32,101-acre wilderness area located within the Tonto National Forest in the U.S. State of Arizona. The Salt River and its deep canyon bisect the entire length of the wilderness. Elevations range from 2,200 feet at the lower end of the canyon to 4,200 feet on White Ledge Mountain. The area can be visited practically any time, though there are no maintained trails within the entire wilderness. Travel here is typically done by raft or kayak during the short river-running season between March 1 and May 15. A visitor permit is required between these dates and group size is limited to 15 people. White-water rafting the Salt River Canyon is fairly popular, with 27 sets of rapids and numerous side creeks to explore. U.S. Route 60 traverses a winding route through the canyon, descending close to the river at the bottom before crossing the river and then ascending back up the opposite side.
- 4.5 mile(s) from Pickle Barrel Trading Post
- 3.5 mile(s) from Family Dollar®
- 7.5 mile(s) from Walmart® Supercenter
- 3 mile(s) from Safeway
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 24.5 mile(s) from Salt River Canyon Scenic Drive, This wilderness contains approximately 32,100 very rugged acres and was established in 1984. The Salt River and its spectacular canyon bisect the wilderness for its entire length. Elevations range from 2,200 feet at the canyon's lower end to 4,200 feet on White Ledge Mountain. This area can be visited practically any time however, there are no maintained trails within the entire wilderness. Travel is basically done by raft or kayak during the short and dangerous river-running season.
- 4 mile(s) from Old Dominion Mine Park, This park was established in cooperation with the City of Globe, BHP Billiton mining company and the Old Dominion Mine Park Committee. The park consists of 8 trails which total 3.11 miles of walking trails. The park is open from dusk to dawn. There are interpretive signs posted in the park regarding the previous mining activities.
- 2.3 mile(s) from Besh Ba Gowah Archeological Park, You will see Salado Ruins and both Ethno-botanical gardenand a Botanical garden and what is said to be the largest collection of Salado pottery artifacts in the world. Visitors can start tours with a short video in the auditorium depicting the Salado history and way of life, the coming of Apaches, miners and settlers. The video also includes information regarding the re-excavating of the ruins.
- 1.6 mile(s) from Cobre Valley Center for the Arts, This is a non-profit member-supported center for the arts that was founded in 1984. The wonderful restoration of the Old Gila County Courthouse was achieved by several hard working local artists. Many volunteer hours transformed this 100 year old building into a marvelous venue for exhibiting our local talent while maintaining the building's historic integrity.
- 21.6 mile(s) from Roosevelt Lake and Marina, Roosevelt Lake is the largest lake in Central Arizona. Located on AZ State Route 188 & surrounded with beautiful mountain landscapes it is the perfect place to go fishing, boating, camping or just visit. It is the oldest artificial reservoir in Arizona & is home to the Theodore Roosevelt Dam, which was built in 1911.
- 28.5 mile(s) from Boyce Thompson Arboretum, Located on the Historic Old West Highway. Plan a day to enjoy the native Sonoran Desert vegetation, which includes plants from varied desert & dry land displays. Enjoy the beauty during a nature walk or a guided tour.
- 20.1 mile(s) from San Carlos Apache Reservation, The San Carlos Apache Nation is Globe’s neighbor to the east. Just a short drive & you can enjoy the beauty of the land. Enjoy the outdoors by camping, or fishing at one of the multiple lakes or hunt one the trophy game animals.
- 31.7 mile(s) from Tonto National Forest, Within the Tonto National Forest you find different landscapes from mountains to the desert. You can hike through the pine trees to the top of the Pinals & oversee the entire City of Globe, or go hike to the Tonto National Monument & See the beauty of Roosevelt Lake.
- 1 block(s) from Irene's Real Mexican Food, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.6 mile(s) from Chalo's Casa Raynoso, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1. mile(s) from Los Robertos Mexican Food, Full Service, Tex-Mex, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.9 mile(s) from La Casita Cafe, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.6 mile(s) from El Ranchito, Full Service, Tex-Mex, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.6 mile(s) from Ed's La Casita East, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.5 mile(s) from Jerry's Restaurant, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2 mile(s) from DeMarco's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2 mile(s) from Copper Bistro, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 block(s) from Subway®, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Taco Bell®, Fast Food, Mexican, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 block(s) from Pizza Hut®, Buffet, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Drift Inn Saloon, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .05 mile(s) from Carl's Jr.®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .05 mile(s) from McDonald's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
Best Western Copper Hills Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the in or near Globe. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean